William F. Blake
• Steubenville Catholic Central High School - 1962
• Fransican University of Steubenville - B.S. Accounting 1966
• University of Akron School of Law - J.D 1974
• Internal Revenue Agent - 1966 to 1976
• Began law firm of Blake Hershey & Bednar in 1976
• Special Counsel Ohio Attorney General
• Chairman Board of Advisors for the Franciscan University of Advisors
• President of the Jefferson County Community Improvement Corp.
• Board Member of the Jefferson County Community Improvement Corp.
• Board Member for Trinity Medical Center
Courts in which Licensed to Practice:
• Admitted to Ohio Bar - 1976
• Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio - 1976
• Admitted to the United States Tax Court - 1975
• Admitted to the United States Supreme Court -1978